I spotted this photo on Modern Hepburn and it made me think of walks of shame. Though it is a beautiful photo, to me it is kind of a walk-of-shame nightmare. Waking up somewhere and either having to bolt as quickly as possible or perhaps you’ve lost your clothes in the night and so you wrap a sheet around yourself and head out into the world before too many people can wake up and see you.
- Catching the train home at 11am in Paris after a late-night assignation.
- Wending my way back to accommodation at 5am in Berlin with my bestie and an awesome new friend after a night of drinking and dancing.
- Going home from the one New Years I spent in London on the tube, surrounded by fellow walkers-of-shame.
- Avoiding the walk of shame by moving my stuff into a guy’s place at 3am.
- Bolting out of a house by the back stairs to avoid the person coming up the front stairs.
If you like a good laugh and don’t mind sharing a few secret, please comment with your own ‘walks of shame’.