Pour yourself a drink and read on to find out what’s happening in Brisbane and what’s we’re loving on the web.
- Follow our blog with Bloglovin!
- QUT Creative Enterprise Australia has launched The Coterie – a new CoShare space for creatives and small businesses. If you’d like to register your interest for using the space click here.
- Want to indulge in some honey puffs or eat your weight in yiros? Well this weekend YOU CAN at Brisbane’s annual Paniyiri Festival!
- If someone is having a bad day, show them this.
- Get your warm and fuzzes with these beautiful photos of couples getting married at NYC City Hall.
- Showroom recently opened its door on Latrobe Terrace in Paddington – make it your mission to pop in! Showroom essentially acts as a ‘storefront and collective retail space’ for online businesses and designers and has quickly secured a place in Kirst’s heart – her and her boyfriend Tom have already picked up some items from The Spring Shop (currently featured at Showroom) including some hanging glass terrariums (TREND ALERT) and some adorable floral straws (because. CUTE). Kirst’s obsession with Mason jars is also about to go next level as she has decided that these will be hers once pay day rolls around.
- Next Door Kitchen and Bar now do weekend breakfasts….bringing new meaning to ‘Good Morning’