We’re back again with our weekly round up of what’s going on in the neighbourhood and on the ‘net.
- The Colour Run finally hits Brisbane this sunday – so why not get active and join up! Tickets are still available so you can run alongside Kirst at the Happiest 5K on the Planet.
- If you’re female and looking to gain more confidence with your cycling, why not join up to BicyGals. Run by Bicycle Queensland, Bicygals offers a range of hands-on bike workshops, commuting courses, training and social rides. Happy Riding!
- Paddington Deli and Epicerie opened this week.
- How to look better in photographs.
- If you are interested in arts and culture in Brisbane, you should look through the new Queensland Government Cultural Precinct Masterplan.
- Brisbane’s Green Heart Fair is on this weekend – if you’re interested in sustainability this is the event for you!
- This week is also Queensland Week which means there’s loads of events happening around the state. Pop online to find one in your local area.
- A good friend of ours has re-launched her blog all about Brisbane life and motherhood. Check it out.