In this week’s edition…
- Animals really are the best….especially when they Photobomb. This had Kirst in tears it’s so funny.
- All you ever wanted to know about wine, on beautifully designed posters including the one below.
- Brisbane Cool watchers The Urban List have posted their June Market Calendar. Save it on your phone and go fossicking for fruit and veg
- Looking for some cool hair braiding inspiration and tutorials. Look no further than this article- featuring one of our favourite bloggers Hair Romance.
- Deer Duck Bistro in Auchenflower have just opened a more ‘casual’ dining and cocktail arm called Fawn and the food looks delectable.
- I recently walked past the Paleo Cafe at Paddington and noticed that they are offering customers the opportunity to Pay a Sack Forward(PASF) and help the homeless in Brisbane. For just $5 you can provide a homeless person with a pillow, blanket, tuna, cereal, milk, baked beans, toothbrush, toothpaste and water. Check out the PASF Facebook page for more cafes participating in this great movement!