Today we’re off to Mount Tamborine for a girls weekend, but not before we invite you in for a drink to discuss what we’ve been loving this week…cheers!
- They’ve been around for a while now but we are lusting after the latest Gorman homeware range. Gorman have also been running competitions where you can win an entire Gorman room! Check out the website for more details.
- What an excellent way to spend time with your favourite women: Palace Cinemas have just started a delicious special:Prosecco and ticket for $12 all day Saturday.
- Possibly a favourite Urban List event for a while: 15 French Films to watch while tucked up this winter.
- How to do anything.
- A number of weeks ago Brisbane’s first Chalet Bar opened at the Alliance Tavern in Spring Hill…this is THE place for escaping the winter chill so grab your skis and go!
- With Winter’s arrival, we are seeking comforting and delicious hot breakfasts to kickstart start our day and what is better than a humble pot of porridge? This low-GI, energy boosting stuff is super versatile as well – step outside your comfort zone and try a Buckwheat Bircher with Berries and Bee Pollen or a Quinoa Power Porridge! And if those aren’t enough for inspiration why not check out the Porridge Club Blog? Yup that’s a blog dedicated just to porridge…
- September is fast approaching and with it, Brisbane Festival. You can sign up to receive a Brisbane Festival program delivered to your door when they are released.
- Posts you may have missed: Suspended coffee around Brisbane, Cambodia’s Elephant Valley Project and the S&G guide to Venice.