Winter chill has arrived. The sun may be out but that biting wind makes us want to stay in and keep warm under the blanket. It may be time to forgo the ice in your weekly GnT…
- Tomorrow a new exhibition ‘Harvest: Art Film + Food’ opens at the Gallery of Modern Art. For the full program of films, public programs and what’s on over the weekend, including demonstrations by some of Brisbane’s leading chefs, see the Gallery website. We’re very excited to have been invited to the Alfresco Afternoon Opening of the exhibition and can’t wait to tell you all about it.
- Check out the amazing Bar Hop offers that are a part of upcoming Good Food Month. How tempting to try them all.
- 20 vintage showgirl costumes that will amaze you.
- Out-of-this-world FIERCE choreography.
- A photographer’s dream: 17 impossibly colourful cities. We’ve been to 4 of them and they are as stunning as you expect.
- Would love to get our hands on a blanket from Otto and Spike; Melbourne-based, Australian made and ethical clothing knitters.
- Glorious fashion film Yves Saint Laurent arrived at Palace Cinemas yesterday. Made with the approval of the YSL Foundation, filmed in some of Laurent’s opulent homes and most amazingly of all, using some of the original designs from the Foundation’s archive, this is a fashion film and not to be missed.