Ready to jump into the weekend? If you’re yet to make plans, we’ve got plenty of ideas for you, so grab a glass and get ready for another Weekly G&T.
- This weekend, why not head to the Teneriffe Festival for live music, fashion, food and markets! The festival also incorporates the 3rd Annual Pork, Cork and Fork Laneway Party featuring drinks and dishes from all your favourites including Alfred and Constance, Alfredo’s Pizzeria, Kwan Brothers, Chester St Bakery and Limes Hotel.
- The Finders Keepers Markets is taking place at the Old Museum in Herston this weekend. The market features over 85 design & art stalls from all over Australia, along with live music and an array of delicious food options. Entry is $2 and bloody worth it!
- Good Food Month has started! There are so many mouth-watering events happening within 31 days, it’s hard to choose where to go. If however, you are on a budget, one Brisbane food blogger has done a guide to the $30-and-under side of Good Food Month and there is still plenty on offer!
- It’s not long now until the Molten Pop-up store at James St will be coming to a close. If you’re in the market for some beautiful and bohemian jewellery, make your way there before July 11.
- Looking to give your bedroom a bold lift? Want a cosy throw for your couch? Check out Melbourne brand Tracie Ellis for Aura but beware, you will want to buy everything available online!