- One of Kirst’s good friends is producing amazing photographs of Newcastle with his photography collective 2hrsNorth. They are producing some stunning work so go have a look at their site. You can also find them on Facebook.
- There is still plenty happening with Good Food Month Brisbane so if you haven’t yet enjoyed part of the festivities do it now!
- The Cerebral Palsy League’s annual Picnic in the Park is on again at Roma Street Parkland soon.
- The Regional Flavours Festival will be held at Southbank this weekend. The Festival celebrates leisure food and lifestyle, and will showcase food for relaxation, health, well-being and sensory enjoyment. There’ll be free entertainment, celebrity chefs, and fresh produce from more than 100 of Queensland’s best providores. Take a bite out of your Saturday or Sunday between 10am and 5pm and check it out.
- Weird Al Yankovic makes a pretty good Pharell cover.
- Registrations are now open for the RSPCA Cupcake Day. Fight animal cruelty and eat cake? Count us in!