Happy Friday to all! It seems to have been a long week, but instead of sitting down with a GnT, tonight we’re heading out for a couple of Tanqueray cocktails as part of the Brisbane Good Food Month Bar Hop. Have a good weekend.
- Brisbane Festival tickets are now on sale. Get in quick before shows start to sell out. You can also get discounts for multiple ticket purchases for certain shows, so get on it and plan yourself an amazing September.
- New Brisbane-based sleepwear label The Goodnight Society have just launched their website. Made with organic cotton and a lot of love and fun, you can buy their colourful sleepwear online. I’m seriously considering a pair of these for my next international flight.
- Huffington Post’s 50 cities to see in your lifetime. We’ve each of us made it to 20 of the 50 cities, or 28 between the two of us, so still a lot of travelling to do!
- The James Street Food and Wine Trail starts this coming week and runs from Thursday 31 July – Sunday 3 August. You can check out the official program.
- A beautiful short from Disney’s former master animator.
- Barneys, Chanel, and Big Mac feature a lot in this video; every mention of a brand from every episode of Sex and the City. Warning, it will make you want to break out your SATC DVDs.
- This place has just opened up on the Northside and I couldn’t be happier!
- Finally, we’ve been full of travel advice recently, from what to take when you go to a music festival (such as Splendour, on this weekend), Tips for visiting the Temples of Angkor in Cambodia and tips for visiting some of the most popular and beautiful of the Greek Islands.