Good morning! After a hectic and very fun and social last week, we’ve replaced social busy-ness with work busy-ness. But now it’s Friday and time to update on all the amazing festivals coming up in Brisbane, in our weekly GnT.
- Beer InCider are having their launch party at Kerbside from 5:30pm tonight. There will be beer pong and the opportunity to win tickets to the event!
- Valley Fiesta ‘Brisbane’s biggest street party’ is on this Saturday and Sunday. So depending on how much you like to party, be sure to get into / stay out of the Valley this weekend.
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival starts this Sunday 24th and runs until the 29th of August. Many events are sold out but there are still tickets available. I’m looking forward to fashionable high tea on Wednesday.
- The Queensland Poetry Festival is on from 29 – 31 August at the Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts.
- I love food and I love books. Therefore I should probably treat myself to Fictitious Dishes: An Album of Literature’s Most Memorable Meals.
- Queensland Police have released a snapshot guide to road closures and public transport delays during G20.
- Have you checked out our DIY posts here at Sunshine and Gin; DIY floral cake topper, the best DIY workshops in Brisbane and our favourite DIY websites.