We have some very exciting news this week and it’s so exciting we’re skipping an introduction and getting straight into what is new in Brisbane…
- Sunshine and Gin is on Facebook! We’ve just started this week, sharing our posts and we’ll also share things that are on in Brisbane and cool travel stuff from around the world. Check out our page and ‘like’ Sunshine and Gin!
- The Dress for Success Spring Fling is on tonight! This is a very worthwhile charity, helping women get back in to the workforce. There will be art auctions, canapes and champagne by the river. Tickets $75.
- The Fleet Store is popping up again this year, in a unique location – the Billiard Room at Old Government House. Next Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 September you will be able to view and buy unique items from QUT Fashion and Design students.
- Just say Knope to Feminism.
- We’ve had drinks on the brain this week with a chat with the Founder of Beer InCider and a guide to Brisbane’s best independent liquor stores.
- Still on a nice tipple – we can’t believe how many bars have opened in the Valley the last few weeks! We’re talking UP on Constance, Montague Crepe and Cocktail Bar, The Flying Cock and Woolly Mammoth Alehouse. Sounds like a night out will be in order soon. For research purposes of course.