We don’t know about you, but with this week really calls for a refreshing G&T come 5pm tomorrow. Luckily, for you we’ve put together a pre-drink appetiser for you – our weekly round-up of everything awesome you can do in and around Brisbane.
- We know we’ve been banging on about it but Beer Incider Experience is this weekend! Get your dose of vitamin D with some gourmet food and the best Aussie beers around. You might even see us there.
- Next Wednesday night our beloved Dutch Courage are holding a Hendricks Extraordinarily Vivacious Cocktail Class. Tickets are selling fast so if you’re interested – contact them now.
- Fashion giant Zara is opening up next week at Robina Town Centre. Anyone want to do a shopping road trip?
- Speaking of the Gold Coast did you know that the Weekend Edition are launching a new Gold Coast Edition? For more info head here.
- Sick of getting asked when you’re having children? You’ll like this.
- If you love rummaging for anything vintage, retro or antique get yourself to Rocklea Markets this Sunday for the Collectorville Retro Fair. It’s the perfect way to spend a few hours on a lazy sunday.
- Irving Place Cafe – the younger sibling of Gramercy – is open for business! Look out for B’s review on the blog – coming soon!
- Finally, if you’re still looking for somewhere to wet your whistle this weekend, The Urban List has put together a list of 10 new bars you need to hit, if you haven’t already. Cheers to that!