Well we can all collectively breath a sigh of relief because the LONG WEEKEND is almost here! We’re looking forward to a long weekend in Maleny, drinking some Queensland wine, eating some Maleny Cheese and just generally chilling out. What are your plans? If you’re still unsure, you might want to consider some of the following…
- Who doesn’t love a sexy accent and a good film? We can’t wait to grab some popcorn and a choc-top and enjoy a few films at the 15th Lavazza Italian Film Festival in Brisbane! It runs from 1st – 22nd October so there’s plenty of time to score yourself a ticket.
- One of Brisbane’s favourite events is almost here – OKTOBERFEST! Get your tickets now to avoid missing out – and don’t forget your costume!
- Speaking of, if you want a genuine Drindl or Lederhosen, see Shnucki Drindl. Designed and made locally by a German woman who moved to Brisbane, she makes beautiful, flattering, yet traditional designs.
- Do you sometimes wish you could go back to the days when you’re were able to play with your Lego for hours? When life was simple and full of fun? Well this weekend you can! Head to the Brisbricks LEGO Expo this weekend and relive your childhood.
- One of our favourite Brisbane Bloggers Phoebe Lee from Little Grey Box is now writing awesome stuff for The Urban List! Get a sugar hit from her round up of Brisbane’s Best Donuts here – but beware it will make you suuuuuuper hungry!
- Want to explore Brissie and its surrounds over the long weekend? Check out our Tourist Guide to Brisbane for a huge range of things to do and our Eat, Drink Brisbane Guide for some of our favourite and recommended food spots.
- We also just wanted to take a moment to say a big THANK YOU to all our followers, readers and supporters for coming on such a fun journey with us. We have big plans for our blog and can’t wait to share them with you.