Happy Friday one and all! There is a big weekend of having fun ahead of us, so time to chill out, let go of the crazy week and enjoy a G&T.
- Kirst has been travelling though Israel – have you checked out her glorious photos on Instagram?
- On this weekend – Finders Keepers Markets, Sunnybank Food Trail and Beerkary at Small Batch at Wandering Cooks. I hope to make it to all of these!
- Glorious Brisbane pajama brand The Goodnight Society are having a warehouse sale this Saturday and Sunday at 895 Stanley Street, opposite Green Papaya and the Foxy Bean.
- G20 hits Brisbane next week, be sure you know what’s happening with public transport if you’re moving in or out of the exclusion zone and be aware of the heightened security precautions
- Remember – next Friday 14 November is a local public holiday! Do you have any plans?
- Wisdom from children’s books
- Lonely Planet’s best value destinations of 2015. I would think carefully before travelling to Burkina Fasso in 2015.
- One year ago today B had embarked on her honeymoon! Check out her adventures in Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh, the Killing Fields and the Elephant Valley Project.
- 31 things people with wanderlust understand…yep…yep…all correct!