- Kick off your weekend (and silly season celebrations) tonight with the lighting of the Brisbane City Christmas Tree in King George Square….so festive, so sparkly!
- Love yourself a goof foreign film? The inaugural Brisbane Asia Pacific Film Festival starts this Saturday and is running until 14th December. Visit their website to view the outstanding program and get yourself some tickets – a must do event for movie buffs!
- Do you like the sound of fried pickles, pork belly steamed buns, Pecan pie sundae and caramello koala jaffles? If your answer is YES! (and let’s be real, it probably is) get your butt to the The Red Robin Supper Club Greatest Hits Possible Launch this week – for two nights only!
- If you can’t get a ticket to Red Robin Supper Club, never fear! Lock n Load Bistro are having a 4 Course degustation this Tuesday to tantalise your tastebuds.
- Tomorrow the QAGOMA Christmas Design Markets are on – the perfect place to start that Christmas shopping.
- Suitcase Rummage is on again this weekend at the Brisbane Powerhouse.
- The Paddington Christmas Festival is on Tonight – I know what I’ll be doing!