Oh the Christmas break cannot come fast enough! We are so looking forward to relaxing and spending time with family, then a beach break with friends over New Years! Bring on the sun, surf, sand and Sand Crab!
- First off though – are you ready for storm season? It’s going to be a bumpy summer, so check out the Brisbane City Council, Emergency Management Queensland and Energex guides to storm safety.
- The winners of Weekend Edition Eat/Drink Awards
- The best present any Harry Potter fan could ask for.
- NYC City Hall weddings – beautiful and unconventional.
- A Beautiful Mess – one of our favourite DIY sites – have their 15 best christmas holiday projects.
- Not feelin’ festive? These instagram accounts will change that in no time.
- There’s good news for Brisbanite’s who are thinking of visiting Japan. Qantas has just announced that there will be flights from Brisbane direct to Tokyo come next year. Who’s keen to join us?
- Save yourself from sweltering over the oven on Christmas Day and check out Gourmand and Gourmet’s list of restaurants open on Christmas Day in Brisbane.
- 10 reasons to fall in love with Berlin this Christmas.
- Latrobe Terrace in Paddington will be a hive of activity this weekend with pop up shops from Everingham and Watson and the ever talented textile designer Shilo Engelbrecht. We just might just pick ourselves up some chrissie gifts…