Are we all back at work now? How tough is it to start the year again after beach time and relaxation?
- The Lifeline Bookfest is on at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from 17-26 January
- Keen to try this new Thai restaurant in Stones Corner
- The Asian Cup is in full swing – check out the website to see which games are left to be played in Brisbane
- As of February, the Jan Powers Farmers Markets will be at Brisbane Powerhouse every Saturday
- Avid Reader in West End are selling ‘shirt front’ t-shirts and all money raised goes to the Indigenous Literacy Foundation.
- With the State Election creeping closer, visit Snagvotes to see which polling stations will have sausage sizzles and cake stalls up and running.
- 8 new travel apps, some of which sound genius!
- Did you see our Guide to Bangkok?