Phew! Was that a long week for anyone else? But for now we’re all done with work and we can relax. A much-need quiet weekend ahead but that doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty on.
- Friday Night Snackdown starts tonight at Wandering Cooks, South Brisbane and will be on every Friday night. Tonight it’s Japanese vs Danish street food and I cannot wait to get my hands on some pickles!
- Tomorrow we’re heading to the Needlefruit Sewing Lounge launch party.
- Where the Wild Things Are, a specialty children’s bookshop owned and run by Avid Reader has opened in West End.
- H&M opened their first Queensland store this week, at Indooroopilly. A second store in the CBD to come later this year.
- The Noodle Night Markets are returning to Brisbane this July and August as part of Good Food Month.
- Went to see this film this week. It was even worse than my low-low-low expectations!
- Green Jam is starting up again.
- Park the Truck food truck get-together is on tonight in the Roma Street Parklands.
- How amazing does this potato recipe look?
- Kirst is enjoying a short trip this week to Jerusalem and London. Read about what she got up to last time in Jerusalem and the Dead Sea