We have a wonderful weekend lined up with parties for rad friends and a lot of bridesmaid time! And that means lots of delicious Brisbane breakfasts. We’ll tell you all about those next week.
- Did you see our collaboration with littlegreybox this week?
- The 30 richest self-made women in Australia.
- David Lynch: Between Two Worlds opens at GOMA tomorrow. We’ll be at the opening party tonight!
- National Meat Free Week is coming up on March 23rd – get ready to get your vego on.
- The Alliance Francais French Film Festival kicks off this weekend in Brisbane. This is the perfect excuse to partake in some wine and camembert (as if you needed one) – view the program here.
- March 20 is World Macaron Day and Passiontree Velvet are giving you the chance to win a year’s supply of Macarons!
- Frock Up Brisbane is on at the Mt Gravatt Showgrounds for the next three days. If you love vintage and retro, pay a visit.