The weekend is starting early for us as we head up the coast to spend a few days in Mooloolaba with friends. This is what happened last time we went up and we’re hoping the champagne and crab will be as plentiful this time around!
- Last night we went to a Yelp Brisbane party at Sheets On The Line in Paddington, co-hosted by The Goodnight Society. If you want to see photos of us looking adorable, check out our instagram.
- Tickets to the Anywhere Theatre Festival are on sale.
- This week B discovered Gauge, which has recently opened in South Brisbane. They do an incredible almond croissant and breakfast!
- Brewsvegas finishes up this weekend but there is still time to celebrate Brisbane’s amazing beer-loving culture.
- Speaking of a tasty tipple – did you see our guide to planning wine-region holidays with friends?
- The Alliance Francaise French Film Festival continues – we caught a movie on Sunday night and hope to catch more before it closes on Wednesday 1 April.
- Did you see Kirst’s wedding post from earlier this week? It’s one of a series in the lead up to her own nuptials in October.
- Tripadvisor have named their top 25 destinations for the world. We’ve been to 9 of the top 10.